Regional Manager - Mid-Atlantic
Regional Manager - Mid-Atlantic
|Submit CV to:||ContactDEHN@dehn-usa.com|
*Only successful candidates will be contacted directly for first telephone interview
DEHN Inc. Overview:
DEHN protects. Two words, a big promise.
The motto of our company has been both an obligation and an incentive since 1910 of our family-owned company. Headquartered in Bavaria, Germany, DEHN’s mission is to provide world-class Lightning and Surge protection solutions for people, building installations and electrical/electronic devices and systems against the effects of lightning and surges. For the past 110 years, we have been leading the development in surge protection, lightning protection, and safety equipment, making DEHN the most experienced and trusted expert for a total protection concept.
DEHN Inc. is the USA subsidiary for DEHN SE + Co KG (ISO 9001/14001 certified). We focus on solutions for lightning and surge-related problems as they apply to the North American market. These solutions include education, technical assistance, system design, risk assessments and site surveys in addition to the product.
Our philosophy is to use best practices from the IEC and our experience globally and apply them to the USA IEEE and NEC standards. By combining the best technologies and processes from international and domestic markets, DEHN assures the customer will receive the most comprehensive solution tailored to their specific application. Our customers include commercial, communications, energy, electronics, industrial, hospitality, infrastructure, medical, security & defence markets.
Companies depend on DEHN solutions to ensure their facilities and assets run efficiently and without fail, protecting the plant, people, equipment and the critical services they provide to the public and industry. With over 100 years in business, we have 2 words… DEHN protects.
DEHN, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Account Executive supporting DEHN’s North American growth plan. The Mid-Atlantic Region will include the states of NC, SC, VA, DC and TN. This position is well suited for an energetic, highly motivated, career-oriented individual who is looking to join the DEHN team.
As a member of the DEHN team, you will be visiting some of the most interesting and exciting facilities in North America. You will be helping to protect some of the largest and most important critical infrastructure systems in the country.
You will be supported by a global team of experts and a local team of passionate people. We love what we do and are looking for someone who will fit well into our group.
- Expansion of our market-leading position in the industry.
- Customer acquisition and development of existing customers to find new opportunities, maximize sales and promote market expansion.
- Create demand for DEHN, Inc’s Solutions which include education, technical assistance, system design, risk assessments and site surveys in addition to products from our Surge Protection, Lightning Protection and Safety Equipment catalogues.
- Promote DEHN Solutions to engineers, end-users, distributors, etc. to create a growing and sustainable market channel through specifying and demonstrating products from DEHN.
- Seek and develop regional partners to help expand our footprint and local capabilities.
- In conjunction with the Sales Director, develop strategies, roadmaps and tactical plans to achieve individual sales targets.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress within the organization and may also have opportunities for overseas experience.
Job Requirements & Skills:
- Proven track record of sales excellence, customer management and professional communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) from an accredited institution is required (technical discipline preferred, mechanical or electrical).
- Minimum of 1-2 years application engineering or relevant technical sales experience.
- Clean driving record.
Skill Set Required:
- Several years of experience in sales of technical products
- High level of commitment and excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present in front of customers.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite a must. Experience using a CRM tool such as MS Dynamics or Salesforce an asset.
- Ability to travel for up to 2 weeks at a time (training, customer visits) once or twice a year as well as 1-4 day overnight travel (customer visits, tradeshows, etc.) throughout the year (approximately 35% travel).
- Candidate must be customer orientated, passionate and have a positive attitude and self-confidence.
- Integrity and honesty a must.
- Must be able to integrate within the team.
- Completed education (Technician or comparable experience) or a Degree in Electrical/Mechanical engineering or relevant experience in Lightning Protection, Surge Protection, Energy or Automation technologies.
What to expect:
- Competitive salary plus quarterly bonus based on performance.
- Ability to grow within the organization long term.
- Intensive training at the headquarters and in the region.
- Paid mileage, mobile phone, laptop and home office equipment.
- Commitment from a world-wide, family owned organization.
DEHN Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.