*Only successful candidates will be contacted directly for first telephone interview
Partner Development Manager
|Job Title:||Partner Development Manager|
|Submit CV to:||[email protected]|
|Based in:||Charlotte, NC | Kansas City, MO | Houston, TX | Dallas TX|
DEHN Inc. Overview:
DEHN protects. Two words, a big promise.
The motto of our company has been both an obligation and an incentive since 1910 of our family-owned company. Headquartered in Bavaria, Germany, DEHN’s mission is to provide world-class Lightning and Surge protection solutions for people, building installations and electrical/electronic devices and systems against the effects of lightning and surges. For the past 113 years, we have been leading the development in surge protection, lightning protection and safety equipment, making DEHN the most experienced and trusted expert for a total protection concept.
DEHN Inc. is the USA subsidiary for DEHN SE (ISO 9001/14001 certified). We focus on solutions for lightning and surge-related problems as they apply to the North American market. These solutions include education, technical assistance, system design, risk assessments and site surveys in addition to the lightning and electrical surge protection products.
Our philosophy is to use best practices from the IEC and our experience globally and apply them to the USA IEEE and NEC standards. By combining the best technologies and processes from international and domestic markets, DEHN assures the customer will receive the most comprehensive solution tailored to their specific application. Our customers include commercial, communications, energy, electronics, industrial, hospitality, infrastructure, medical, security & defense markets.
Companies depend on DEHN solutions to ensure their facilities and assets run efficiently and without fail, protecting the plant, people, equipment and the critical services they provide to the public and industry. With over 110 years in business, we have 2 words… DEHN protects.
In this role, you will be working from a remote office, working to recruit, develop and maintain our partner network in the industrial electrical contracting industry. You will be helping to develop our partner recruiting and outreach strategy, including marketing materials, developing a partnership profile and retention program. You will actively work on meeting, recruiting and developing our partners, as well as managing the program itself.
- Together with our team, develop and maintain the partner program for the US
- Educating partners about DEHN business solutions for surge and lightning protection.
- Recruit, manage and retain partners within the program
- Develop the tools and incentive systems that partners in the program will require
- Travel to partner locations, meet with them, determine their fit with the program, recruit them and manage them longterm.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience managing industrial partnership programs
- A deep understanding of the partnership value proposition
- Engineering degree or very strong technical aptitude/experience
- Excellent listening skills
- Formal sales training a plus
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Highly articulate in English
- Experience in a CRM environment
- Highly goal oriented
- A natural communicator
- A strong team player
- Highly collaborative
- A solution provider/problem solver
- Very technically inclined
- True family work environment, with extended holidays and flexible work hours
- Collaboration with an experienced, dynamic, collegial, internationally operating team
- Growth and vision and the opportunity to directly help shape our strategy and solutions
- Extensive training in related standards and market segments
- Ability to grow within the Organization long term.
- A company environment where "ADDING VALUE with PASSION" is central to our business. Read more on our homepage.
- All the business tools required for the position
- DEHN Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.