As we continue to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely, the health and well-being of our employees, clients, and their families is of utmost importance to us.
As an integral partner to your business, limiting any impact the COVID-19 pandemic could have on our services provided to our clients is DEHN USA’s top priority. We are keenly focused on our preparedness efforts to maintain a safe work environment for our associates and to sustain our business operations.
Security, safety and well-being are core to our services, products, business processes and infrastructure. We have activated a pandemic plan committed to keeping our operations running smoothly during this time of uncertainty so that we can continue to provide you with the best possible services.
Our pandemic plan includes:
- Providing our employees with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness
- Enabling work from home capabilities and handling all of our meetings via video conferencing
- Restricting all business travel
- Continually monitoring the global impact of COVID-19
- Providing services and remote support while travel restrictions are in place
We will continue to monitor the state of this situation and will work to ensure essential services
remain operable. We thank you for your business. Do not hesitate to reach out for any assistance
you may need.