Lightning protection without the side flash and safety trip hazards.
The HVI system provides complete lightning protection on composite fiberglass structures without the side flash and safety trip hazards.
DEHN Inc. is pleased to announce another successful installation of our unique High Voltage Insulated (HVI) lightning protection Franklin rod solutions for composite structures.
The HVI system provides complete lightning protection on these types of composite fiberglass water cooling towers without the side flash and safety trip hazards associated with NFPA 780 air terminal/down conductor mesh grids that would otherwise spread across the deck surfaces and around the fan cowlings.
- Lightning sideflash completely eliminated from structure.
- Fan shrouds and deck is completely free of any lightning related parts making maintenance simple and safe.
- Specialized heat exchangers for Process industry, HVAC, refrigeration, etc.
- Composite Cooling Towers and Air Cooled Heat Exchangers.
- Natural draft hyperbolic tower structures.
- Efficient field-erected towers.
- Power plant cooling.
- Plume Abatement Systems.
- Chemical processing plants.